Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mommy!!


Mommy, Happy Birthday to the woman that always brought out the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did or didn't do. You have poured your life and soul into making me the person that I am today, and you did it alone. I am so lucky that God chose me to be your first born. Thank you for inspiring me, guiding me, and praying for me. You have loved me when I was seemingly unloveable. You have given me strength that sometimes I cannot see, but I can always feel. Thank you for laughing with me, and crying with me, and teaching me that my character means more than what other people think of me. You have gone through so much and you still find a way to make me smile in the midst of your battle. You are the strongest person I know and I love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment