Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Birthday Party and a Sick Puppy

Mommy, Mikhail and I went to Colton's 6th birthday party last night at the Clubhouse. It was a blast, minus the 115 heat index. It was great having so much family together! He is really into Pokemon so Kristen did an amazing job (as always) decorating and making it super fun for all the kiddos! She is so creative, sadly I missed out on that gene! I loved getting to see Jordan and Tara! I have missed them so much. It broke my heart when Jordan came to me and said "will you pick me up and hug me". They are doing so well!

Mom is doing well. She is still on 3L of oxygen but she has been able to get out a little bit. We even went to the eye doctor on Friday! Don't worry, I am still legally blind, but the eye doctor can get me to 20/25 so I will still be able to drive! Mom had gained too much weight in a very short amount of time (it was all water weight) so we made an unexpected trip to Oklahoma Heart Institute to get her medication changed. They did a chest x-ray and everything is looking much better! She is doing great in physical therapy. She has been able to walk the stairs and shower with just a little help! We finally got longer tubing for her oxygen so she can keep it on at all times!

Oh my gosh! Aunt Joyce is in town! I saw her and hugged her for approximately four hours. I have missed her. She truly is like a second mom to me. Its so weird, we can go two months with not seeing each other and all of us pick up right where we left off. She is an amazing friend to my sweet momma and a great Aunt to me!

Well today has been a rough one! Mikhail and I took Macy to the vet this afternoon because she had been coughing and sneezing and just seemed miserable... My biggest fears were confirmed; she has kennel cough. She was vaccinated against it but there are different strains of kennel cough (like the flu shot in humans) so she was a very unlucky puppy. The vet gave her liquid antibiotics and a cough pill. I am just hoping she doesn't spread it to Butter or either of Mickeys parents dogs. Bella has it as well.

Mikhail has been cooking every night! He has cooked every meal and has been trying to teach me to cook, too. I am so impressed with the food he comes up with! He can go into our kitchen and make something delicious with limited ingredients, and its ALL healthy and gluten free! We have had so much fun!

Oh, I checked the mail today and got a piece of mail from Saint Francis, I was expecting a huge bill and it was actually a small check! Things are great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment